If I were to buy a coloring book...
I love coloring. I asked for a coloring book for Christmas last year and got this one. When I watch TV I almost always have to be doing something with my hands. Sometimes I can just sit but most of the time I am doing something. Coloring is a great activity.
It is so relaxing and fun. I also found that sometimes I like to color with coloring pencils and sometimes I like to color with pens.
Coloring pencils allow me to shade and eliminate the need to buy a 100 piece set of coloring pencils. I love to shade!
I really like the flow of pens when coloring sometimes. When I use a pen, I like to make different shapes, lines or deeply fill in the area. I love this set of InkJoy pens!
Here is why I picked the coloring books in the graphic-
- Flowers Coloring Book- I love flowers. I don't doodle very much but when I do I usually draw flowers. If you are a flower lover like me; check this one out.
- Home is Where the Heart Is- The different home setting coloring pages have my name all over it.
- Secret New York- I was at Barnes and Noble in March with my friend Megan when I saw this coloring book. It's on my list!
- Paisleys- The paisley in the Colorama coloring book was my favorite page to color. This one is a no-brainer.
- Home Sweet Home- More home settings to color!
- Relaxation- This coloring book looks, well, relaxing. I like coloring pages that detailed but not too detailed:)
Do you have a coloring book? What is your favorite coloring tool to use?
Hope you have a wonderful day and God bless!